- C+ERAMIDE is manufactured from a starch extraction by-product.
- CLEANSCRUB 300 is manufactured from corn cob.
- BBR SA 130 has minimal CO2 and land use impact vs petro succinic acid. Produced within the circular bio economy.
- BBR GA 290 a pillar for upcycling and efficiency as it is also a multifunctional ingredient: preservative booster, anti-aging, anti-acne & peeling agent!
- BBR ST 005 natural alternative to mineral powders (Talc), better for the environment and the consumer.
Combination (Corn & Wheat):
- BBR PO 370 Corn/wheat through a patented solvent free biotechnological process from glucose obtained from starch hydrolysis. Clean processing : maize/wheat => fermentation => hydrogenation => xylitol (no waste) Low carbon foot print obtained from glucose through a biotechnological process patented by Roquette.
- BBR PO 324 an easy way to create on-the-go, waterless cosmetics products!
- BBR PO 455 & PO 475 produced by hydrogenation of natural disaccharide maltose obtained from a specific enzymatic hydrolysis of native starch. They are used for their multifunctional properties, such as humectants, texturizers and palatability enhancers.
- BBR PO 500 novel microbiota-balancing active that provides immediate hydration to mouth, skin or hair, and acts as an anti-microbial agent.
*Also check out BBR PO 070, BBR PO 160, BBR PO 260 in this category.