With an easy-to-use form, this Balm Make Up Remover quickly removes resistant makeup and sunscreen from eyes and face. The balm contains Beraclay Yellow which helps to clean the skin and remove impurities, in addition to reducing excess oiliness without drying the skin. The skin is left feeling soft and supple. This product is ideal for those looking for a quick and highly effective way to remove makeup.
The formulation features the following ingredients:
- Passion Fruit Oil: rich in unsaturated fatty acids with nutritional and moisturizing properties for the skin and hair. It can be used in formulations aimed at reducing oiliness from the skin.
- Murumuru Butter: rich in lauric, myristic, and oleic acids. It enables recovery of moisture and natural elasticity to the skin by strengthening the skin barrier, especially in dry and mistreated skin.
- Brazil Nut Oil: rich in unsaturated fatty acids with nutritional and moisturizing properties to the skin.
- Beraclay Yellow: provides a purifying, astringent, and remineralizing action. It also absorbs oiliness without dehydrating the skin.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Passion Fruit Refined Oil||Passiflora edulis seed oil, Tocopherol||Up to 100%|
|Glyceryl Oleate, Polyglyceryl-3-
polyricinoleate and Olea Europaea
|Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables||11.40|
|Murumuru Refined Butter||Astrocaryum murumuru seed butter,
|Brazil Nut Refined Oil||Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil,
|Candelilla Wax||Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax||1.90|
|Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide||1.15|
Procedure for Balm Make Up Remover
- Mix Phase A ingredients and heat up to 75°C – 80°C.
- Start cool down under medium stirring and add Phase B below 55°C.
- Then pour in the mold around 50°C before the solidification.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: The Price of Beauty Doesn’t Have to Cost the Environment!
Formulation No. FAC 100-0819_01
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.