Fresh sun protection plus anti-aging benefits! BB Secret Cream contains filters to protect the skin from sun damage. It is able to create a smooth and homogenous layer on the skin that hides imperfections, for a natural “soft focus” effect. Thanks to the presence of Olivem® 1000, skin moisture is restored. This unique formula contains Sensolene® to nourish and stimulate the rebuilding of skin’s elasticity, and PROPOLIS Oléoactif® TL to keep the skin healthy and smooth wrinkles. BB Secret Cream provides uniform coverage for perfect skin. The formula was subjected to in vitro analysis and delivered SPF ~ 20, PFA ~ 3 performance with critical wavelength 375 nm.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Ethylhexyl Salicylate [Octisalate]||4.50|
|Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate [Octinoxate]||5.00|
|HALLBRITE® BHB*||Butyloctyl Salicylate||2.70|
|OLIVEM® 1000||Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate||2.70|
|OLIWAX®||Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables||1.50|
|Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Propolis Extract||0.50|
|Water (Aqua) (deionized)||Up to 100|
|Edeta BD||Disodium EDTA||0.05|
|D||Emulgin SML 20||Polysorbate 20||5.00|
|E||Water (Aqua) (deionized)||3.00|
|F||Silica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides||1.00|
|Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate||1.00|
|G||Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin||a.n.|
Formula No. 069-16-04F
1. Prepare phase D wetting the pigments with the binder;
2. Heat phase B up to 80°C-85°C and disperse the thickener of the phase B using a suitable dispersion
unit (e.g. Silverson, Ultra Turrax, etc.);
3. Add phase C into the main vessel under a suitable dispersion unit (e.g. Silverson, Ultra Turrax, etc.);
4. Add phase D into the main vessel and use the water of phase E to wash the phase D;
5. Re-heat the water phase up to 80-85°C;
6. Heat phase A up to 80-85°C and add it into the water phase under a suitable dispersion unit (e.g.
Silverson, Ultra Turrax, etc.) and mix for 3 minutes;
7. Add phase F into the main vessel under a suitable dispersion unit (e.g. Silverson, Ultra Turrax, etc.);
8. Cool down and add phase G while mixing.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.