1. To a secondary vessel add phase A with mixing and heat up to 80°C;1. To a secondary vessel add phase A with mixing and heat up to 80°C;
2. Add phase B into phase A, and mix well until uniform;
3. To the main vessel, add pre-mixture of phase C and add phase D with mixing. Heat up to 80°C;
4. When AB and CD phases are homogeneous, slowly add phase AB to phase CD with strongly mixing
5. After combination, mix °for 10 minutes, then start cooling with mixing;
6. 6. Add phase E when < 50 C and mix until uniform.