Who doesn’t loves beautiful curls?
The right conditioner for curls makes it easy to comb and style even long and tightly curled hair. Take advantage of our solutions and treat your customers to beautiful and manageable curls by belivering protection and caring in a pleasant feel to curls without weighing down the hair and that keep their form.
Give your curly-haired customers the special care their hairstyles need, and the pleasant hairstyling experience they want.
Thanks to the combination of Dehyquart® C4046 and Dehyquart® A-CA you can have a boost conditioner with a long-lasting effect plus Nutrilan® Keratin LM to provide repair structural damage and improving toughness of your hair.
Cosmedia® Triple C is used to give the white creamy appearance that consumer from Africa would rather prefer. Adding a well-known ingredient around consumers from Africa, such as Karité, Cetiol® SB 45.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|COSMEDIA® TRIPLE C||Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Lauryl Glucoside||0.60|
|B||DEHYQUART® C 4046||Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipalmitoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20||6.00|
|CETIOL® 4 ALL||Dipropylheptyl Carbonate||1.00|
|CETIOL® SB 45||Butyrospermum Parkii Butter||1.00|
|LANETTE® O||Cetearyl Alcohol||1.00|
|D||DEHYQUART® A-CA||Cetrimonium Chloride||3.00|
|NUTRILAN® KERATIN LM||Hydrolyzed Keratin||1.00|
|Amodimethicone, Morpholinomethyl Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Trideceth-5, Glycerin||0.50|
Formula No. HB-ES-17-1701-C2
- Swell the Cosmedia Triple C into the water phase (including the preservative) mixing until having a turbid homogeneous gel.
- Heat the phase A at 70ºC
- Add the ingredients of phase B in order on top of phase A maintaining temperature and moderate stirring after each incorporation. (In the case of Cetiol SB 45 it must be melted previously at approx 50ºC)
- Maintain 70ºC while stirring during 30 min and start cool down under agitation. Add slowly the rest of the water at room temperature maintaining the stirring.
- Continue the cool down and at a temperature below 40ºC add the ingredients of phase D in order, stir after each addition until complete incorporation.
- Adjust the pH if necessary to 3.5 – 4.0 (use NaOH dil 10% or citric acid 10% if needed)