This hair mask is 100% natural with 55.3% being from vegetal sources, and 20.3% are upcycled ingredients.
The Microzest 50 Rhassoul absorbs fats without surfactants, while the Microzest 50 Ginger gives a spicy feeling and improves hair growth. The Microzest 25 Orange is made from the peels commonly discarded in the food industry and is used to smooth the hair. The Microzest 50 Oat is a colloidal oatmeal which is proven to soothe the skin it also acts as an emollient and nourishes damaged hair, great for hair and scalp claims in this hair mask. Lastly, C+eramide provides the conditioning.
|Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Microzest 50 Rhassoul||Moroccan lava clay||44.7|
|Microzest 50 Ginger||Zingiber officinale root powder||25|
|Microzest 25 Orange||Citrus aurantium dulcis peel powder||20|
|Microzest 50 OAT||Avena sativa kernel meal||10|
|C+eramide||Triticum vulgare (wheat) seed extract||0.3|
CONSIDER CUSTOMIZING THIS FORMULA:
- Add HEMP OIL and LYCOMEGA in your powder to obtain a nourishing paste
- Use BIO MICROZEST 25 ARGAN – to absorbs fats.
- Use MICROZEST 50 VOLCANIC ASH – for its oil absorption assets thanks to its porous structure.
- Use MICROZEST 50 MARINE SILT – to remineralize and nourish hair.
- Use MICROZEST 50 SPIRULINA – for its nourishing assets.
- Use MICROZEST 50 RED GRAPE – for its antioxidant assets.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.