This Hand Exfoliating Butter with Beraclay Vanilla promotes gentle exfoliation while removing impurities and dead skin cells. In addition to having anti-aging benefits, it also forms a moisturizing film during and after use, leaving the skin with a velvety sensation.
This formulation features the following ingredients:
- Tucuma Butter: is an emollient rich in lauric and myristic acid, providing hydration with fast absorption by the skin. It is a natural alternative to the use of silicones, being able to maintain equivalent or better sensorial profile of the silicones.
- Cupuaçu Butter Refined: acts as an emollient, providing a pleasant touch, softness, and smoothness to the skin, promoting the recovery of natural moisture and elasticity by strengthening the skin barrier.
- Beraclay Vanilla: has a pH very similar to the skin and its main benefit is purifying the skin and absorbing its debris.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Olivem 900||Sorbitan Olivate||3.00|
|Tucuma Refined Butter||Astrocaryum vulgare kernel
|Babaçu Oil Refined||Orbignya oleifera seed oil,
|Cupuaçu Butter Refined||Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Tocopherol||9.00|
|Bacuri Butter Refined||Platonia insignis seed butter, Tocopherol||7.00|
|Carnauba Wax||Copernica Cerifera (carnauba) Wax||3.00|
|Propylene Glycol Diheptanoate||11.00|
|C||Sorbitan Caprylate (and)
Propanediol (and) Benzoic
|Quartz Crystal Facial||Silica||5.00|
Procedure for Hand Exfoliating Butter with Beraclay Vanilla
- Mix Phase A and heat up to 75°C – 80°C.
- Start to cool down under medium stirring and add Phase B below 55°C. Mix well and add Phase C.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: The Price of Beauty Doesn’t Have to Cost the Environment!
Formulation No. COR 153-1220