This Infinite Zone Facial Mask has a unique texture with Beraclay Purple. This clay acts by removing impurities, excess oiliness, and purifies the skin. The formulation also promotes skin tone uniformity and increases brightness, in addition to improving skin firmness. It is ideal for mature and sensitive skin.
This formulation features the following ingredients:
- Beraclay Purple: this clay promotes cell maintenance as it has magnesium which is essential for providing a younger appearance of the skin. It helps promote the adsorption of impurities and in the formation of stable and long lasting foam. Natural pigment.
- Tucumã Butter Refined: is an emollient that is rich in lauric acid and myristic acid, providing hydration with fast absorption by the skin.
- Pequi Oil Refined: is rich in fatty acids that are very similar to those found in the epidermis.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Up to 100%|
|Amazonian White Clay||Kaolin||10.00|
|Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan
|B||Tucumã Butter Refined||Astrocaryum vulgare kernel oil,
|Beracare BBA||Pentaclethra macroloba seed
|Pequi Oil Refined||Pentaclethra macroloba seed
|Cetyl Palmitate (and) Sorbitan
Palmitate (and) Sorbitan Olivate
|Sorbitan Caprylate (and)
Propanediol (and) Benzoic Acid
|pH Adjuster||5.5 – 6.0|
Procedure for Infinite Zone Facial Mask
- Mix Phase A and heat until 75°C – 80°C.
- Mix Phase B and heat until 75°C – 80°C.
- Add Phase B into Phase A while stirring.
- Start to cool down under medium stirring. Add Phase C below 35°C and homogenize.
- Check the pH and adjust to 5.5 – 6.0, if necessary.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Hair Care: More Diverse, Representative, and Inclusive!
Formulation No. FAC 090-1018
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.