This Lip Balm & Scrub with Amazonian White Clay and Cupuaçu Butter promotes gentle exfoliation while restoring chapped lips. This product also improves blood circulation and rejuvenates the lips, leaving them feeling hydrated and extremely soft.
This formulation features the following ingredients:
- Amazonian White Clay: a natural clay found in the Brazilian biome, collected from the Marajó shore, in the Amazon river mouth. This clay is rich in unsaponifiable fractions of organic particles and forest nutrients. It has a peculiar mineral composition, due to its geographical location.
- Brazil Nut Oil: rich in unsaturated fatty acids with nutritional and moisturizing properties to the skin.
- Cupuaçu Butter Refined: acts as an emollient, providing a pleasant touch, softness, and smoothness to the skin barrier.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Brazil Nut Oil Refined||Bertholletia excelsa seed oil,
|Up to 100%|
|Amazonian White Clay||Kaolin||18.00|
|Carnauba Wax||Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax||12.00|
|Candelilla Wax||Candelilla (Euphorbia
|Cupuaçu Butter Refined||Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Tocopherol||6.00|
|Babaçu Oil Refined||Orbignya oleifera seed oil,
|Tucumã Butter Refined||Astrocaryum vulgare kernel
|Euterpe oleracea seed
|Ucuuba Butter ST Grade||Virola surinamensis seed butter, Tocopherol||1.00|
olivate (and) Hydrogenated
olive oil unsaponifiables
annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Procedure for Lip Balm & Scrub with Amazonian White Clay
- Weigh all ingredients of Phase A and heat up to 75°C – 80°C until all the waxes and butters have melted and the phase is uniform.
- Cool down to 50°C – 55°C while stirring.
- Fill the lipstick mold while the formula is still in the liquid form.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: The Price of Beauty Doesn’t Have to Cost the Environment!
Formulation No. MAQ 013-0319