Luscious Lips (Dusky Rose) lipstick is characterized by a precise and well-defined trace. It contains an equilibrated blend of esters and an emollient butter, which provide comfort and lightness. The association of Asensa SC 210 with Asensa CL 300 gives the lipstick a good structure, while Asensa PR 200 provides a light protective film with long-lasting effects.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Tinogard TT||Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate||0.10|
|Ethylene VA Copolymer||2.00|
|Phase C||Isononyl Isononanoate, Polybutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Isostearyl Alcohol||10.00|
|Bis – Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2||5.00|
|Soybean Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiable||5.00|
|Phase D||Cl 77491 (and) Iron Oxide (dispersion at 40% inButylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate)||3.75|
|Cl 7707 Ultramarine (dispersion at 30% in Butylene GlycolDicaprylate/Dicaprate)||7.35|
|CL 15850 Red 6 Lake (dispersion at 30% in ButyleneGlycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate)||8.35|
|Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate||7.40|
|Phase E||Tocopheryl Acetate||0.70|
- Preliminary phase D: In appropriate equipment disperse the pigment while milling until complete suspension homogeneity until reaching the right particle dimensions. Weigh the pigment dispersions, add Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate and blend carefully.
- Combine ingredients of Phase A and melt at 95° C while slowly stirring until Asensa SC 210 is completely dissolved.
- Add in Phase B ingredients while stirring until completely dissolved, maintaining the temperature at 90° C.
- Add in Phase C ingredients while stirring after each addition until complete homogeneity, maintaining the temperature at 85° C.
- Add Phase D, while stirring until complete homogeneity of color is obtained, maintaining the temperature at 85° C. Put for 10’ under vacuum.
- Add Phase E, while stirring until complete homogeneity, while maintaining the temperature at 85° C. At this temperature pour into moulds.