Pro Barrier Suncare Lotion offers light, non-greasy UVA/UVB sun protection and creates a sheer, luxurious shine. Gentle enough for sensitive skins thanks to the presence of Olive plant-derived ingredients. This unique formula includes Olivem® 1000, Ceteareth-6 Olivate that defense from the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays and Sensolene® to nourish and restore the skin. The composition was subjected to in vitro analysis and derived SPF ≈ 23, PFA (PPD) ≈ 10 performance with critical wavelength 378 nm.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Ethylhexyl Salicylate [Octisalate]||5.00|
|HALLBRITE® BHB*||Butyloctyl Salicylate||3.00|
|B||Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane [Avobenzone]||3.00|
|OLIVEM® 1000||Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate||3.00|
|OLIWAX®||Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables||1.60|
|D||Water (Aqua) (deionized)||Up to 100|
|Edeta BD||Disodium EDTA||0.05|
|Xanthan Gum (readily dispersible grade)||0.50|
|Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum||0.30|
|E||Beauté by Roquette® ST 012||Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate||1.00|
VITAMIN E NATURAL
Formula No. NAD090-14-01D
1. Add phase A to a secondary vessel, start mixing and heat to 50°C, add phase B to phase A, heat to 75°C. Then add phase C.
2. Prepare phase D in the main vessel and disperse the thickeners using a suitable dispersion unit. Then heat it to 80°C;
3. Slowly add the oil phase ABC to the water phase D and homogenize for 3 minutes.
4. Cooling down to room temperature under gentle agitation;
5. Add phase E and F homogenizing using a suitable dispersion unit.