Recovering and Soothing Serum protects the skin from harsh environmental conditions, leaving skin moisturizing and healthy. Thanks to key-plant derived ingredients contained into this serum, it’s possible to reduce the signs of aging and keep the skin nourished to perfection. Olivem®300 with its sebum recovering properties improves the skin elasticity, while Olivem®1000 gives an excellent texture and improves the moisturizing action of this serum.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Water (Aqua) (deionized)||Up to 100|
|Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate
|Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
|B||OLIVEM® 1000||Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate||1.00|
|OLIVEM® 300||Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters||3.00|
|E||Pentylene Glycol, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum||1.00|
Formula No. CPD101-13-03H
1. Dissolve the ingredients of phase A in water, disperse the thickener using a suitable dispersion unit (e.g. Silverson, Ultra Turrax) and heat it up to 75-80°C;
2. Prepare phase B and heat it up to 70-75°C;
3. Add phase B to phase A and homogenize for a few minutes using a suitable dispersion unit (e.g. Silverson, Ultra Turrax);
4. Cool down to 40°C under gentle stirring;
5. Adjust the pH between 6.7 – 7.0 with phase C;
6. Add phase D and E one by one and mix.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.