In addition to promoting a detox effect, this Stick Clay Mask helps to restore skin barrier integrity.
This formulation features the following ingredients:
- Beraclay Red: the red coloring of Beraclay Red comes from its concentration of iron. It softens the skin, causing an immediate perceptible effect. Helps to repair cutaneous damages that are caused by natural aging or photoaging.
- Babaçu Oil refined: is rich in lauric acid and helps to restore hydration in regions where there has been disruption of the peptide chain.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Babaçu Oil Refined||Orbignya oleifera seed oil,
|Up to 100%|
|Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate||18.00|
|Carnauba Wax||Copernicia Cerifera
|Passion Fruit Oil Refined||Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Tocopherol||3.00|
|Bacuri Butter Refined||Platonia insignis seed butter,
|B||Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide||1.50|
Procedure for Stick Clay Mask
- In the main beaker, add Phase A and heat up to 80°C. Then, remove the heating
- Add Phase B at 60°C and mix it well until completely dissolved
- Pour the liquid on your chosen packaging before it starts to cool down
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Hair Care: More Diverse, Representative, and Inclusive!
Formulation No. FAC 105-1019