This Super Antioxidant Facial Mask is a multi-sensorial facial mask that contains Pequi Oil and Beraclay Red. By applying this super antioxidant cream, you will discover a unique experience that helps to nourish and provide skin firmness with tensor effect and provitamin A.
Choosing cosmetics is a sensorial experience before anything else! It is all about experimenting.
Beraca’s line of Beraclay Active Mineral Colors offers a unique variety of colors and distinct cosmetic benefits obtained through sustainable production. Beraclay Active Mineral Colours are composed of a wide range of natural color shades containing no artificial dyes or pigments. The colors are variations of minerals and microminerals offered by nature. One of the unique characteristics of this line is the extraction, done through a selective and sustainable process where the region’s biodiversity is respected and maintained.
How to Use: with clean skin, apply and distribute the cream across the face evenly. Let is act for 20 minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Up to 100|
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate||4.50|
|D||Sucrose Polystearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ola Europea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables||5.00|
|Pequi Oil Refined||Caryocar Brasilience Fruit Oil, Tocopherol||1.50|
|F||pH Adjuster||5.0 – 5.5|
Procedure for Super Antioxidant Facial Mask
- In an auxiliary beaker, mix the ingredients of Phase A using the mechanical stirrer with maximum speed for 30 minutes.
- Add Phase B to Phase A and mix for 15 minutes using the mechanical stirrer.
- Mix the components of Phase C in a separate beaker (with magnetic stirrer) and add to Step 2 under stirring.
- Heat Step 3 to 75°C under stirring.
- In the main beaker, mix Phase D and heat to 75°C – 80°C under mixing. When the temperature of 75°C – 80°C is achieved, keep stirring (~4.000 rpm) and heat for 10 minutes.
- At 75°C – 80°C, pour Step 5 into Step 4 and homogenize gently.
- Add Phase E below 40°C, one-by-one, to Step 6 under stirring. Mix until it is homogeneous.
- Check the pH and adjust to 5.0 – 5.5, if necessary.
pH Value: 5.0 – 5.5
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!