Beauté by Roquette® PO 455: This pure maltitol syrup, specifically designed for cosmetics, is produced by hydrogenation of natural disaccharide maltose obtained from specific enzymatic hydrolysis of native starch.
It is used in cosmetic products for its multifunctional properties, mainly acting as humectant, texturizer and palatability enhancer in oral care. This ingredient provides detangling and ease of wet and dry combing after one shampoo application or after the use of a rinse-off conditioner.
The benefits of brushing hair are multiple. It keeps your hair healthy and shiny and stimulates your scalp and helps you remove loose hair. But combing your hair can make you loose all the benefits if you do it in the “wrong way” as your hair is fragile.
Features & Benefits of Beauté by Roquette® PO 455
- Very high water miscibility and solubility
- High thermal stability & non-browning up to a temperature of 200°C
- High chemical stability at low & high pH – no Maillard reaction (browning reaction)
- High bacteriological quality and stability
- Non-fermentable by many microorganisms
- Wet combing expert in shampoo
- Color Cosmetics
- Hair Care
- Oral Care
- Skin Care
- Actives and Actives Enhancers
- Active and Fragrance Stabilizer
- Tooth Decay Prevention
- Multifunctional Ingredients
- Flavor Enhancer