Clay is a natural mineral composed of extremely fine particles of silicates and several trace elements. The clays may exhibit different types and concentrations of metals such as titanium, magnesium, copper, zinc, aluminum, calcium, potassium, nickel, manganese, lithium, sodium, and iron.
Clays are derived from sedimentary rocks (feldspar) that have undergone the process of erosion and exposure to climate processes for thousands of years. During this process, these fragments of rock break off and absorb characteristic metals and components of the land. The fragments can also be weathered by water from nearby rivers and organic compounds in each micro-region, thus forming the mineral product that is known as clay.
Features & Benefits of Beraclay Amazonian White Clay
- improvement in sensory properties in emulsion
- help to promote cell ionic exchange
- remove waste (impurities, oiliness, dead skin cells)
- detoxifying effect
- promotes a refreshed feeling
- Skin care
- Anti-aging products
- Pregnancy care: creams, body masks
- Men’s grooming
- Natural and organic formulations
- Spa and professional products
- Products for oily skin
- Exfoliation products
- Eye care
- Shampoos, conditioners
- Soap bars or liquid soaps
If You Like Beraclay Amazonian White Clay You May Also Be Interested In:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Don’t Sleep on Overnight Beauty!