Beraclay Crude is rich in Kaolinite clay which allows for several professional applications in an infinite variety of cosmetic and spa treatments.
Clay is a natural mineral composed of extremely fine particles of silicates and several trace elements. The clays may exhibit different types and concentrations of metals such as titanium, magnesium, copper, zinc, aluminum, calcium, potassium, nickel, manganese, lithium, sodium and iron.
Clays are derived from sedimentary rocks (feldspar) that have undergone the process of erosion and exposure to climate processes for thousands of years. During this process, these fragments of rock break off and absorb characteristic metals and components of the land. The fragments can also be weathered by water from nearby rivers and organic compounds in each micro-region, thus forming the mineral product that is known as clay.
Features & Benefits
- Natural and highly stable colors
- Natural color promotion for cosmetic products
- Improvement of the sensorial properties in emulsions
- Help to promote cell ionic exchange
- Remove waste (impurities, oiliness, and dead skin cells)
- Matte effect
- Firming effect
- Base for moisturizers
- Products for treating acne and oily skin
- Professional products for massages, lymphatic drainage or scrubs
- Serum for the area around the eyes
- Shampoos, conditioners and masks for all types of hair
- Bar soaps or liquid soaps, with or without exfoliating properties
- Products in general for all kinds of skin
- Anti-aging products
- Facial creams for oily skin
- Face masks to control the oiliness
- Suitable for use in pregnancy products
- Men’s products
- Natural and organic formulations