Beraclay Yellow provides a purifying, astringent, and remineralizing action. It also absorbs oiliness without dehydrating the skin.
Clay is a natural mineral composed of extremely fine particles of silicates and several trace elements. The clays may exhibit different types and concentrations of metals such as titanium, magnesium, copper, zinc, aluminum, calcium, potassium, nickel, manganese, lithium, sodium and iron.
Clays are derived from sedimentary rocks (feldspar) that have undergone the process of erosion and exposure to climate processes for thousands of years. During this process, these fragments of rock break off and absorb characteristic metals and components of the land. The fragments can also be weathered by water from nearby rivers and organic compounds in each micro-region, thus forming the mineral product that is known as clay.
Features & Benefits of Beraclay Yellow
- Natural and highly stable color
- Natural color promotion for cosmetic products
- Improvement in sensory properties in emulsions
- Help to promote cell ionic exchange
- Remove waste (impurities, oiliness and dead skin cells)
- Reduce the oiliness of the skin and scalp
- Detoxifying and astringent effects
- Shampoos, conditioners and masks for all hair types
- Setting sprays and setting powders
- Natural and organic formulations
- Products in general for all kinds of skin
- Products in general for oily skin and hair