Copaíba is a tall thick-branched tree that thrives both in dry ground forests and in swampy regions. It produces a resin with a special woody scent which is extracted through a sustainable process that prevents the damaging of the plant and guarantees its continuous production.
The Oil that is derived from this tree is rich in beta-caryophyllene, which is the component responsible for anti-inflammatory and bacteriostatic action of this oil. It can be used in formulations for acne skin with dermatitis and for cellulite treatment.
Furthermore due to its high concentration of essential oil, it can be used for adding scents to cosmetics and soaps. It can be used in all types of skin care products in various formats – moisturizing lotions, tonics and gels, serums, creams, bath oils, massage oils, bar soaps, liquid soaps, shaving products, and aftershave.
- Anti-inflammatory activity
- Rich in beta-caryophyllene
- Natural antimicrobial action
- High essential oil content
- Indicated for skin care products
- Absorbs quickly, good hydration after feel
- Perfumery grade and bi-distilled version available
- Proven efficacy
- Sustainable and positive social impact
- Cruelty-free and vegan ingredient
- Clean Beauty