Cosmedia Ultragel 300 is a cationic polymer for rheology control that is ideal for crystal-clear formulations. It is also a preferred thickener for creams and lotions due to its excellent spreading properties and superior non-tacky, rich feel.
- High active polymer in powder form
- Efficient thickening and stabilization
- Exceptional sensory profile; soft and silky feel
- Conditioning properties for skin and hair
- High degree of clarity to create transparent formulations
- High yield value; ability to suspend beads and bubbles
- Smooth pseudoplastic rheology
- Easy to disperse and does not require neutralization
- Hot and cold processable
- Suitable for a wide pH range
- Compatible with cationic and nonionic concepts
- Compatible with AHA and DHA (self tanning)
Cationic charged. Ideal for crystal clear formulas. Excellent spreading and suspension properties with a superior non-tacky, soft, silky, rich feel.
High active polymer, cationic compatible, psuedoplastic rheology, high yield value, 3 – 10 pH range. 0.5 – 2.0% use level.
Read the Salon Professional Brochure from BASF
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In: