Hispagel 200 can be used as a base for water-soluble aqueous gels, as a moisturizing agent for skin care and hair care treatments or as a thickening and stabilizing agent for cosmetic formulations. It contains vegetally-derived glycerin that is readily soluble in water and forms a permeable film on the skin with excellent moisture retention and lubricating properties.
- Easy to use, high reliability in production
- Crystal clear, immediate solubility in water
- Outstanding sprayability: sprayable gels and emulsions
- Good sensorial profile and supports moisturization
- Rheological properties: Rheology modifier, thickener, and stabilizer in o/w emulsions
- Thickening efficiency, no swelling time needed and cold processable
- No neutralization needed
- Hydroalcoholic products are possible up to about 50% ethanol
- Works with a large pH range: 5 to 11
- Good suspending properties
Hispagel 200 can be also a used for final adjustments of viscosity of emulsions added at the end at room temperature.
Tolerates up to 50% ethanol. Outstanding sprayability.
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In: