Naturally derived from coconut and sunflower oil, Lamesoft PO 65 is a high-performance additive that supports moisturization claims in surfactant systems. Lamesoft PO 65 softens and conditions the skin by depositing glyceryl oleate on its surface.
People want natural and gentle skincare for themselves and their children. Lamesoft® PO 65 uses a nature-based lipid that also occurs naturally in human skin to create an intensive moisturizing and skin-softening sensation. Free of preservatives, derived from 100% natural, renewable feedstocks and approved by COSMOS, NATRUE, and ECOCERT BDIH, Lamesoft® PO 65 is ideal for baby care, body washes, and lotions aimed at today’s environmentally aware consumers.
BASF Personal Care offers a wide range of products in various personal care market segments such as Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Body Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, and more. These high-performing products enable the development of formulations that fulfill consumer’s needs.
Features & Benefits of Lamesoft PO 65
- Lipid layer enhancer for surfactant based cleansers
- Softens and moisturizes skin and hair
- Can improve the mildness of a formulation
- Enhances viscosity in sulfate-free systems
- Cold processable; saving time and energy
- Can be used in clear, opacified, and pearlized formulations
- EO/PO free – Suitable for EO-free solutions
- 100% derived from natural, renewable feedstocks
- Approved by COSMOS, NATRUE, ECOCERT
- Can be considered for products with EU Ecolabel and Nordic Swan
- Does not contain preservative
- Raw material according to the RSPO MB Supply Chain Certification
- Baby Care and Cleansing
- Face Cleansing
- Liquid Soap
- Personal Care Wipes
- Shower/Bath Products
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Don’t Sleep on Overnight Beauty!
Coco-Glucoside (and) Glyceryl Oleate