Skinasensyl™ is a solution of a synthetic acetylated tetrapeptide, N-acetyl-Tyr-Pro-Phe-NH2, derived from opioid peptides. Skinasensyl, a pure tetrapeptide, targets over-reactive skin by: a decrease of the release of pro-inflammatory neuromediators (CGRP) and a reduction of the response of the sensory nerve fibers to external stimuli, via its binding to the 𝜇-opioid receptor on nerve endings. It increases the skin’s tolerance threshold and reduces the sensation of pain and discomfort.
- Skinasensyl LS 9749 – INCI: water (and) glycerin (and) coco-glucoside (and) acetyl tetrapeptide-15
- Skinasensyl PW LS 9852 – INCI: mannitol (and) sodium citrate (and) acetyl tetrapeptide-15
Features & Benefits of Skinasensyl
- Increase of the skin’s tolerance threshold
- Decrease of exaggerated nerve stimulation
- Reduction of the cutaneous hyper-reactivity to environmental factors and/or to topically applied products
- Soothing effect to diminish the sensation of discomfort
- Skin care products for sensitive skin
- Anti-stress skin care products
- Cosmeceutical ranges
- Men’s care products
water (and) glycerin (and) coco-glucoside (and) acetyl tetrapeptide-15
mannitol (and) sodium citrate (and) acetyl tetrapeptide-15
There are no reviews yet.