StandStill Rose from Damas acts mainly on the dermis and its components. First, it acts on the lifetime of cells, or fibroblasts, by limiting their aging, through limiting the natural phenomenon of senescence. Second, it reinforces the activity of cells by boosting the synthesis of fibers, collagens, and proteoglycans, which support skin and constitute the extra-cell matrix. Third, it helps to decrease the quantity of an enzyme responsible for the degradation of those fibers.
- Decreases deep and superficial wrinkles on the face, including mature skins, especially crow’s feet.
- Restores higher levels of the synthesis of fiber and glycoproteins in the extracellular matrix.
- Contributes to densify the dermis.
- Helps to improve or restore the dermis functions, skin resistance.
Effects on crows feet
- Decrease of the total surface of wrinkles by 22%
- Decrease of the number of wrinkles by 18%
- Decrease of the length of wrinkles by 23%
Effects on senescent cells in the dermis
StandStill Rose from Damas is available in 4 forms:
- dispersed in glycerin
- sonicated in glycerin
- dispersed in sunflower oil
*Please indicate the form you desire when requesting a sample.