An everyday tinted moisturizer with broad-spectrum UV protection featuring Z-COTE® HP1 Zinc Oxide. Imparts a highly emollient, smooth application and provides a cushiony, silky after-feel. Great for any time wear! Additionally, Replexium® BC10091 helps to improve the appearance of aged skin. Great for on-the-go!
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Replexium BC10091||Water (and) Dimethyl Isosorbide (and) Polysorbate 20 (and) Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11 (and) Acetyl Tetrapeptide-9||1.00|
|Dehymuls PGPH||Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate||3.00|
|Lameform TGI||Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate||2.00|
|Cetiol Ultimate||Undecane (and) Tridecane||12.0|
|D||Z-COTE HP1||Zinc Oxide (nano) (and) Triethoxycaprylylsilane||8.00|
|Titanium Dioxide (and) Coconut Alkanes (and) Stearic Acid (and) Polyhydroxystearic Acid (and) Alumina (and) Coco-Caprylate/Caprate||8.00|
|E||Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Myristate||1.00|
|Iron Oxides, Magnesium Myristate||0.75|
|Iron Oxides, Magnesium Myristate||0.15|
|Iron Oxides, Magnesium Myristate||0.05|
|G||Isododecane, Disteardimonium, Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate||12.0|
Formula No. UV-US-19-31208-98
- Combine the ingredients of Phase A in order with stirring. Heat gently to about 45-50°C.
- In a separate beaker, add Replexium to Deionized Water with stirring until dissolved. Just before emulsification, add B to A.
- Combine the ingredient of Phase C in order with stirring in a separate beaker. Heat gently until solids melt about 45-50°C.
- Add Phase D and E ingredients in order to Phase C with stirring until wet. Homogenize until no undispersed color remains.
- Add Phase F with moderate homogenization until thoroughly dispersed, at least 15 minutes.
- Add Phase G with moderate homogenization until thoroughly dispersed, at least 15 minutes.
- Slowly add phase A/B to oil/pigment phase. Homogenize for 5 minutes until uniform. Cool batch to 30°C and drop.