FEELtastic Marshmallow Cream is a lightweight nourishing cream with a unique product texture similar to food, specifically marshmallow. You can roll into marshmallow-like balls that is like the comfort and satisfaction obtained after consuming such an airy dessert.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Water, demin.||Q.S to 100|
|AM600 PF||Water (and) Dimethicone(and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Hydrogenated Lecithin (and) Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate||7.00|
|C||Cosmedia® SP||Sodium Polyacrylate||1.40|
|Eumulgin® SG||Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate||0.18|
|Cremophor® GS 32||Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate||1.10|
|Emulgade® 1000 NI||Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20||1.20|
|Cutina® CP||Cetyl Palmitate||1.60|
|D||Phenoxyethanol (and) Ethylhexylglycerin||1.00|
Formula No. UV-US-15-32916-62-4
- Combine phase A and while prop mixing heat to 75-80°C.
- Combine phase C and while prop mixing begin heat to 75-80°C.
- Once phase C is uniform add phase B and continue heating to 75-80°C.
- Once phase BC and phase A have reached 75-80°C, add phase BC to A under homogenization.
- Once batch has become uniform but “moldable” in texture switch to prop mixing.
- Add phase D ingredients and mix covered with moderate agitation.
- Continue cooling to RT, then stop.