Beautify your hair from the inside out. This multitasking treatment provides multiple benefits to hair–conditioning, smoothing, detangling, control–while helping rebuild and repair your locks. Cosmedia® Triple C provides a subtle conditioning effect while enhancing the sensory profile of the formula. Luviquat® PQ 11 AT 1 provides style benefits with conditioning; it helps detangle hair during the drying process while delivering volume and body to the final style. Gluadin® WLM Benz, Gluadin® Soy Benz, and Nutrilan® Keratin W PP offer a triple-level repair system targeting the surface, cuticle and cortex of hair. This cascade of proteins works to repair hair while delivering benefits such as protection, improved combability, enhanced shine and volume, and increased strength. This lightweight formula applies easily through wet hair and can be used on dry hair to help smooth your overall style.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Edeta® BD||Disodium EDTA||0.10|
|Dehyquart® Guar HP||Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride||0.50|
|B||Lanette® 16||Cetyl Alcohol||2.00|
|Lanette® 18||Stearyl Alcohol||2.00|
|Lanette® O||Cetearyl Alcohol||2.00|
|C||Cosmedia® Triple C||Polyquaternium-37 (and) Dicaprylyl Carbonate (and) Lauryl Glucoside||1.50|
|D-Panthenol 75 W||Panthenol||0.30|
|Luviquat® PQ 11 AT 1||Polyquaternium-11||1.00|
|Myritol® 312||Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride||2.00|
|Gluadin® WLM Benz||Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein||2.00|
|Gluadin® Soy Benz||Hydrolyzed Soy Protein||2.00|
|Nutrilan® Keratin W PP||Hydrolyzed Keratin||2.00|
Formula No. HB-US-14-32296-79 V2
- Add EDETA® BD to DI water in main vessel.
- Premix glycerin and Dehyquart® Guar HP before adding to main vessel.
- Heat Phase A and B to 75°C in separate vessels.
- When both phases reach 75°C, add Phase B to Phase A in main vessel.
- Cool batch to 50°C or below and add remaining ingredients. Ensure each ingredient is mixed in homogeneously before proceeding to the next.
- Adjust pH to pH 4.2 – 5.2.
- Qs batch to 100% with DI water.