Luscious Lips (Ripe Strawberry) lipstick is characterized by a precise and well-defined trace. It contains an equilibrated blend of esters and emollient butter, which provide comfort and lightness. The association of Asensa SC 210 with Asensa CL 300 gives the lipstick a good structure, while Asensa PR 200 provides a light protective film with long-lasting effects.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Tinogard TT||Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate||0.10|
|Ethylene VA Copolymer||2.00|
|Phase C||Isononyl Isononanoate, Polybutene, PentaerythritylTetraisostearate, Isostearyl Alcohol||10.00|
|Bis- Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2||5.00|
|Soybean Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea)Butter Unsaponifiable||4.00|
|Phase D||Cl 77491 (and) Iron Oxide (dispersion at 40% in ButyleneGlycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate)||3.75|
|CL 15850 Red 6 Lake (dispersion at 30% in ButyleneGlycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate)||11.00|
|CL 15850 Red 7 Lake (dispersion at 30% in ButyleneGlycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate)||4.05|
|Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate||7.55|
|Phase E||Tocopheryl Acetate||0.70|
- Preliminary phase D: In appropriate equipment disperse the pigment while milling until complete suspension homogeneity, until reaching the right particle dimensions. Weigh the pigment dispersions, add Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate and blend carefully.
- Combine ingredients of Phase A and melt at 95° C while slowly stirring until Asensa SC 210 is completely dissolved.
- Add in Phase B ingredients, while stirring until completely dissolved, maintaining the temperature at 90° C.
- Add in Phase C ingredients while stirring after each addition until complete homogeneity, maintaining the temperature at 85° C.
- Add Phase D, while stirring until complete homogeneity of color is obtained, maintaining the temperature at 85° C.
- Put for 10’ under vacuum. Add Phase E, while stirring until complete homogeneity, while maintaining temperature at 85° C. At this temperature pour into molds.