Creative. Classic. Polished. Refined. Words that identify you and your style. Why not have your hair equally reflect who you are… This creamy styler allows you to easily MANipulate your hair into the style you desire. Based on a combination of waxes and emollients, MANipulative Hair Styler, is a workable cream can easily be used on wet or dry hair. Luviset® Clear AT 2 provides very strong hold with extremely low tack even in humid conditions. For those who like to use some heat, Luviset® Clear AT 2 provides a shield to protect hair during thermal styling. A combination of effect pigments–Gemtone® Moonstone G004 and Chione (TM) HD Metric Violet S530V–delivers a hip shade of purple to help provide sheen to dark hair, blend away greys, and counter discoloration in lighter shades. Distribute well through hands before applying.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Edeta® BD||Disodium EDTA||0.05|
Tris (Tetramethylhydroxypiperidinol) Citrate
|Tinogard® HS||Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate||0.10|
|Cetiol® SB 45||Butyrospermum Parkii Butter||2.00|
|Eumulgin® CO 40||PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil||2.00|
|Cetiol® HE||PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate||2.00|
|Cremophor® A 6||Ceteareth-6, Stearyl Alcohol||1.00|
|D||Luviset® One||Acrylates/Methacrylamide Copolymer||7.50|
|E||Gemtone® Moonstone G004||Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides||0.06|
|Chione™ HD Metric Violet S530V||Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide||0.15|
|F||Luviskol® K 90 Solution||PVP||5.00|
|Luviset® Clear AT 3||
VP/Methacrylamide/Vinyl Imidazole Copolymer
|D-Panthenol 75 W||Panthenol||1.00|
Formula No. HB-US-14-32296-105
- Mix ingredients of Phase A and heat to 75°C to 85°C. Premix ingredients of Phase B and add to main vessel.
- Mix ingredients of Phase C and heat to 75°C to 85°C.
- Add Phase C to main vessel when both are at the same temperature.
- Cool to 40°C, proceed to Phase D.
- Add Aminomethyl Propanol until pH reaches 6.0.
- Disperse effect pigments in Phase E until mixed in thoroughly.
- Add ingredients of Phase F stepwise, ensuring each one is homogeneous before proceeding to the next ingredient.
- Adjust pH to 7.0-7.5 with Aminomethyl Propanol.
- Qs batch with water
- pH value (20°C): 6.9-7.5
- Viscosity (Brookfield; RVT; spindle 6; 10 rpm; 20°C): 50,000 – 75,000 cP
- Appearance: Deep purple, thick cream
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.