|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Ethylhexyl Salicylate [Octisalate]||5.00|
|Butyloctyl Salicylate, Titanium Dioxide (nano) [Titanium Dioxide] (40%), Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica||10.00|
|Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane [Avobenzone]||3.00|
|OLIVEM® 1000||Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate||2.00|
|OLIWAX® LC||Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate||2.00|
|D||Water (Aqua)||Up to 100|
|Xanthan Gum (pharma grade)||0.20|
|Potassium Cetyl Phosphate||1.20|
|Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate||2.00|
Formula No. JZ10-139
1. To a secondary vessel, add phase A and start mixing. Add phase B with mixing. Start heating to 75°C. Add phase C to phase AB and mix well until uniform.
2. To the main vessel add phase D, mixing until fully incorporated. Heat to 75°C.
3. When both phases are homogeneous at their designated temperature, very slowly add phase ABC to phase D.
4. Homogenize phase ABCD for 3 minutes, then switch to center-stir mixing.
5. Start to cool to room temperature. When the batch is below 50°C add phase E to phase ABCD and mix until uniform.