Restore and improve manageability with this intensive conditioner, specially designed to chemically-treated hair. Gluadin® WLM Benz reinforces hair, protecting it from breakage and split ends.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|B||Dehyquart® F-75||Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol||0.50|
|Cutina® CP||Cetyl Palmitate||2.00|
|Lanette® O||Cetearyl Alcohol||3.50|
|Cetiol® CC||Dicaprylyl Carbonate||2.00|
|C||Dehyquart® A CA||Cetrimonium Chloride||4.00|
|Gluadin® WLM Benz||Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein||2.00|
|Citric Acid (50%)||qs|
Formula No. US-00811-197
- Mix the water and glycerin and heat to ~80C (water phase/ Phase A).
- Mix the Dehyquart F-75, Lanette O, Cetiol CC and Cutina CP in a separate vessel and heat to ~80C (oil phase/ Phase B).
- Add Phase B to Phase A at 80C and mix at high speed for ~15 minutes.
- Homogenize for 3 minutes. Reduce speed to slow and allow emulsion to cool with slow constant motion.
- Add Dehyquart A-CA, Gluadin WLM Benz, preservative and fragrance at ~40C. Stop mixing at 30C.