The Ultimate Overnight Face Mask
Formulation # RO2106
The Ultimate Overnight Face Mask is a deeply hydrating treatment that promotes extra moisturized and renewed skin. Infused with Cetiol® Ultimate, this formulation provides superb sensory property. Smoother and more supple skin is a dream come true with The Ultimate Overnight Face Mask.
How to Use: Apply a generous layer onto damp, cleansed skin before bed. Leave on overnight. Use nightly as the final step of your skincare ritual.
|PHASE||ITEM||TRADE NAME||INCI NOMENCLATURE||Wt, %||SUPPLIER|
|2||Beauté by Roquette® DS 112||Starch Acetate (and) Hydroxyethylcellulose (and) Xanthan Gum||3.00||Roquette (Ross)|
|B||4||Sucrose Polystearate (and) Cetyl Palmitate||2.00||BASF (Ross)|
|5||Cutina® HVG||Hydrogenated Vegetable Glycerides||2.00||BASF (Ross)|
|6||Cetiol® C 5||Coco-Caprylate||5.00||BASF (Ross)|
|C||7||Cetiol® Ultimate||Undecane (and) Tridecane||3.00||BASF (Ross)|
|D||8||euxyl® K 712||Sodium Benzoate (and) Potassium Sorbate||1.50||schülke
|10||Citric Acid, 50% Solution||Citric Acid and Water||QS|
- Add water to main vessel and begin stirring to create vortex. Start heating the batch to 75-80º
- Premix Items 2-3 and add to the batch. Mix until uniform.
- In a separate vessel, premix Phase B and heat to 75-80º
- Increase mixing of Phase A and slowly add Phase B into A. Homogenize until uniform.
- Cool down to 60º Add Phase C and mix until uniform.
- Cool down to 40º Add Phase D and mix until uniform.
- Adjust the pH with citric acid as necessary to pH 5-6.
Appearance: Off-white to white viscous cream
Viscosity (LVT-E @ 1.5 rpm): 150,000 – 250,000 cPs