Kopacol™ N 56 is a high active ether sulfate. Unlike other high active ether sulfates, Kopacol™ N 56 contains no ethyl or isopropyl alcohol eliminating any fire hazard. This product is milder at use concentration than sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth-1-sulfate. Kopacol™ N 56 is compatible with other anionics, nonionic, most amphoteric, and most natural and synthetic gums.
- Equivalent to 2.25 batches of low active
- Easy handling, unloading, and storage
- Reduces Carbon Footprint by 66%
- Eco-Hybrids with renewable coconut feedstock
- The product does not exhibit gel phase upon dilution
- Can be cold processed
- Self-preserved by limited water content
- Can be processed with existing plant equipment
- Short ROI on equipment, if needed
- No solvents present; No VOC
Kopacol was formerly known as Texapon.