Polyfix ZRC 25 GP is a water-soluble zinc ricinoleate complex (ZnRi-Complex) based on zinc ricinoleate activated by an eco-friendly chelating agent. This product is capable of binding odor-forming nucleophilic molecules. They will be fixed by re-complexation and cannot be released back into the atmosphere even by heating.
Features & Benefits of Polyfix ZRC 25 GP
- Water-soluble and cold processable
- Capable to build stable complexes with odor molecules
- Compatible with most fragrances
- Readily biodegradable
- Compatible with non-ionic and anionic surfactant systems
- Used at typical treatment levels of 1-10%
- COSMOS certified
As an additive in odor-eliminating cosmetic products where smell originates from perspiration. Also can be used for the reduction of smell caused by raw materials in blends.
- Deodorants roll-ons, sprays and sticks
- Hand sanitizers
- Foot cream
- Hair depilatory creams
- Permanent hair straightening
- Permanent hair wave
For odor eliminating cleaners where smell originates from urine, excrement, sweat, garlic as well as from rotten meat, fish, etc.
- Household products
- Sanitary products
- Car care products
- Industrial cleaners
- Pet care products
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!
INCI: Aqua, Zinc Ricinoleate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Propanediol