A silky, smooth after-sun serum that helps to hydrate and soothe skin. It features Verdessence™ Glucomannan, a natural, cold-processable rheology modifier that is suitable for aqueous systems like gels, fluids, and serums. Hydrasensyl® Glucan Green is also included because it helps with skin soothing, hydration, and reducing the appearance of redness.
- Verdessence Glucomannan a natural, cold processable rheology modifier obtained from the tuber of the Konjac plant, enabling the creation of verified eco-friendly formulations
- Hydrasensyl Glucan Green merges the beneficial properties of hyaluronic acid and collagen. Its structure enables Hydrasensyl® Glucan to bind large amounts of water in the skin like a natural water-super absorber
- Lys’sun an active based on witch hazel leaf extract. that supports the body’s natural ability to correct elastosis damage, increases firmness and reduces the appearance of wrinkles
|C||Hydrasensyl® Glucan Green||Water (and) Beta-Glucan||3.00|
|Lys’Sun® BC10006||Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract (and) Water (and) Pentylene Glycol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Xanthan Gum||1.00|
|Euxyl K 712||Aqua, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate||1.10|
|Citric Acid (25% solution)||Citric Acid||0.10|
- Add phase A and start mixing.
- Pre-mix phase B and add to A, continue to mix until uniform gel forms.
- Add phase C ingredients one at a time and mix until uniform.
- Adjust the pH between 5.0-5.5.