This “lotion-like” coloring shampoo features Miracare® SLB 365/N, a performance concentrate that can form formulations with high concentrations of insoluble oils and actives. Jaguar® C-17 is combined with the liquid crystal structure of the formulation for vibrant color performance. The unique structure of this shampoo aids in the deposition of actives to the hair. The result is a striking increase in coloration of red hair with use of this rinse off shampoo.
Formula No. PC-1080
- Charge water into main vessel. Add Tetrasodium EDTA and mix until homogeneous. Slowly sift Jaguar® C-17 and mix until completely dispersed and uniform.
- Add Miracare® SLB365 and start mixing at low speed (150 rpm approx) in order to properly structure the system and minimize the air entrapment. Mix for 15 min.
- In a separate vessel, blend Sunflower Oil, BHT and pigment. Mix until uniform.
- Add oil phase to the main batch and increase the mixing rate slightly (5 min at 300rpm). Once completely dispersed, bring back the mixing rate to 150 rpm. Add fragrance to the batch and mix until uniform.
- Charge Sodium Chloride into main vessel and mix until uniform and homogenous.
- Add Sodium Benzoate to the batch and mix until homogeneous.
- Add citric acid (50%) to adjust pH 4.5 – 5.0.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.