This Salicylic Acid Soap Bar is a mild, medicated soap for the face and body. The soap bar helps clear and prevent acne on the face and body. This formula features WS SA50 loaded with 50% Salicylic Acid.
WA SA50 is based on Tagra’s WS Tech™ unique technology, which significantly increases Salicylic Acid aqueous solubility. Salicylic Acid is provided as a dry powder, allows for straightforward particle incorporation into water based formulation, at room temperature while maintaining the formulations acidic pH. The result is a homogenous dispersion with increased stability.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|A||Blend Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate (and) Sodium Coco Sulfate (and) Potassium Lauryl Sulfate (and) Sodium Cocyl Glycinate (and) Cetreal alcohol (and) Glycerine (and) Titanium Dioxide (and) Diocyl didoceyl fluoroptyl citrate (and) Polyquantemium-7 (and) water (and) Maltodextrin (and) Phosphoric (and) Potassium chloride (and) Sodium chloride (and) Disodium Etironate||78.0|
|B||WS™ SA50||Sodium Polyacrylate, Salicylic Acid||2.0|
|Dipropylene Glycol (and) Boswellia Serrata Gum||3.3|
- Mix water with WA SA50 and until dissolved under stirring.
- Add the Betaine until dissolved.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix together.
- Simultaneously, begin heating the soap base with occasional mixing until melted.
- Slowly add the mixture using gentle mixing and heating, if necessary, to keep it in liquid form.
- When homogenous, pour mixture into the mold and cool.
Reference No. ED4223