Asebiol, a synergistic complex for oily hair. Asebiol is a Sebo-regulator complex specially developed to rebalance the amount of sebum – by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for its production – at the scalp level. With Asebiol the scalp is purified; itching and other sensations of irritation are reduced, hair remains clean longer, its volume and aspect are improved.
- Clinically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of oiliness
- Control of over-activity of sebaceous glands
- Balance and cleansing of oily scalp
- Improvement of the aspect of oily hair
Read the Salon Professional Brochure from BASF
- Shampoos and leave-on products for oily hair.
- Anti-regreasing shampoos and conditioners.
- Anti-dandruff hair care.
- Hair care for men.
- Sport hair care ranges
Scalp Oiliness Control
Test performed on human volunteers by measurement of sebum secretion on the scalp (sebumeter®).
The significant decrease of sebum secretion on the scalp after treatment with a shampoo containing 5% ASEBIOLTM reflects an improvement of the regulation of sebaceous glands resulting in an anti-oily hair effect. The efficacy of the shampoo with 5% ASEBIOLTM to decrease the sebum secretion rate is 2 to 3 times higher than the placebo shampoo.