Cosmedia SP is an emulsifying polymer with stabilizing, thickening, and emulsifying properties that give formulators precise sensorial control, enabling them to achieve light textures, good spreadability, a fresh, pleasant skin feel, and good tolerability. It also allows products to be marketed as “emulsifier-free”.
This anionic emulsifying polymer has excellent sensorial aesthetics and textures. Cosmedia SP works in cold process and sprayable systems and has good compatibility with organic UV filters, zinc oxide, waterproofing agents, and emollients. It can be used in pH ranges of 5 – 12.
BASF Personal Care offers a wide range of products in various personal care market segments such as Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Body Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, and more. These high-performing products enable the development of formulations that fulfill consumer’s needs.
Features & Benefits of Cosmedia SP
- Neutralized, fine powder, easy to disperse
- Can be used in a pH range of 5-12
- Works at low concentration and is cost-efficient
- Optimal sensorial profile
- Improves cushion to cold process formulations
- Good compatibility with organic UV filters, zinc oxide, waterproofing agents, and emollients.
- Works in cold process and sprayable systems
- Suitable for EO-free solutions
- Does not contain preservatives
- Baby Care and Cleansing
- Personal Care Wipes
- Face Cleansing
- Sun Protection
- Body Care
- Face Care
- Color Care
- After Sun Products
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Don’t Sleep on Overnight Beauty!
Cosmedia SP INCI: Sodium Polyacrylate