Dehypon GRA is a low foaming surfactant in granular form, offering the cleaning and spotting performance consumers associate with a traditional phosphate containing product in the NewPhosphate Free format and the required âcarry throughâ characteristics that provide excellent rinse aid performance in multifunctional Automatic Dish Detergent.
- Easy Handling
- Significant better rinse aid performance on porcelain, glass and cutlery when compared to standard low foaming products
- excellent wetting behavior
- âCarry throughâ effect: Dehypon GRA holds tight until the final rinse cycle
- External test institute confirmed rinse aid performance and found reduced spotting compared to a 3 in 1 benchmarkproduct
- Readily biodegradable / no âNâ label required
- Complies with EU Detergent Guideline
- sufficient stability in alkaline formulations and is stable in the presence of acids
- Remarkable Chemistry â Modified Hydroxyether
Government regulation has mandated the removal of phosphates from Automatic Dish Detergentformulations but consumers still expect the same level of cleaning without spots. New convenience driven Multifunctional products require that the amount of surfactant remaining for the rinse is sufficient to provide spotless drying.Dehypon GRA is our answer for the formulationof efficient multifunctional phosphate-free products, which can effectively achieve the desired rinseperformance for spotless and streak-free tablewarewithout compromise.
Because Dehypon GRAis a granule, it is easy to handle reducing the complexity of the production process for multifunctional powders and tablets, e.g. no specific storage and transport requirements, and offering greater formulation flexibility. Additionally, Dehypon GRA is compatible with anionic, cationic and other nonionic surfactants.
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In: