Eumulgin SG is a strong anionic, o/w emulsifier that is effective even in very low concentrations. It is highly flexible and can be mixed into the oil phase or water phase, can be used in hot or cold process formulations, and can be used in a variety of applications.
From sprays and lotions to creams and gels, modern skincare products need stable and versatile emulsifiers that allow sensory adjustment and consistent quality. Eumulgin® SG is easy to disperse and compatible with commonly used raw materials and electrolytes including water-soluble UV filters. The exceptionally strong oil-in-water emulsifier is highly efficient in low concentrations. It is derived from 100% natural, renewable feedstocks and approved by COSMOS, NATRUE, and ECOCERT, making it the emulsifier of choice for natural skincare and cosmetics.
BASF Personal Care offers a wide range of products in various personal care market segments such as Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Body Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, and more. These high-performing products enable the development of formulations that fulfill consumer’s needs.
Features & Benefits of Eumulgin SG
- Strong O/W emulsifier at a low concentration
- 100% derived from natural, renewable feedstock
- High compatibility with electrolytes including water-soluble UV filters
- Supports the formation of lamellar gels
- Low concentration allows easy adjustment of sensors with emollients, waxes, and polymers
- High flexibility in formulations
- Strong emulsifier for modern Face Care concepts, as well as for Body and Sun formulations
- COSMOS, NATRUE, EcoCert approved
- Suitable for EO-free solutions
- Baby Care and Cleansing
- Body Care
- Personal Care Wipes
- Face Care
- Face Cleansing
- Color Care
- After Sun
- Self Tanning
- Sun Protection
- Antiperspirants & Deodorants
If You Like This Product You May Also Be Interested In:
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Don’t Sleep on Overnight Beauty!
Eumulgin SG INCI: Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate