LightWaves Defense [JS+M]
Indian jasmine + γ-mangosteen
Naolys created Lightwaves Defense of Indian jasmine cells enriched with γ-mangosteen to develop unique biological protection for the skin. Jasmine is a well-known oriental flower, famed for its scent and its sacred status in Asian religions; it opens at the end of the day so as to release its full olfactory power.
Enriched by the synergy with the γ-mangosteen, the plant cells increase the bioavailability of all the active ingredients that they deliver to the skin.
Since the skin is exposed to light rays every day, it is necessary to prevent and reduce the damage they cause to the skin and to provide in-depth protection of the skin cells during exposure. For stronger skin that looks younger for longer.
Marketing claims for Light Waves
- ANTI-AGING – Reinforces the skin’s firmness, suppleness, and elasticity by maintaining the level of key components of the dermis.
- RADIANCE – Revives the complexion’s radiance, making it brighter and more uniform.
- FIRMING – Maintains the skin’s degree of firmness
- ANTI-REDNESS, WELL-BEING – Reduces redness by stimulating skin microcirculation
- PROTECTION – Protects DNA and reduces damage caused by UV, IR, and blue light.
To be used in skincare products like cream, gel, lotion, balm, fluid, serum, essence, etc. Any skincare or makeup product intended to protect the skin from sun damage.
- A BIOTECHNOLOGICAL COMPLEX – Reinforced assimilation of active molecules
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN – A universal fragrant flower combined with a newly discovered active plant molecule
- ANTI-RADIATION EFFECT – Protects against skin damage caused by different types of solar radiation.
- INCI name: Jasminum sambac leaf cell extract (China compliant)
- Aspect: liquid
- Form: cells (20%) in glycerin or sunflower oil (80%)
- Concentration: starting at 0.5%
LightWaves Defense [JS+M]: reinforced biological protection
The sun is essential not only for the synthesis of vitamin D, which enables us to fix the calcium and phosphorus we need for our bones, but also for the prevention of depression, the regulation of our internal clocks, and to improve our ability to learn, among other things. However, while it is important to us, it is also very dangerous in high doses, and several visible and invisible forms of radiation can damage the skin. Until a few years ago, it was thought that only UV rays affected skin cells, but recent studies have shown that unfortunately, almost all types of light affect the skin. Depending on their wavelength, they cause various cutaneous malfunctions that accelerate the skin aging process, thereby changing the skin’s external appearance, by producing slackness, redness, spots, lines, and wrinkles.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Anti-Blue Light: The Digital Dilemma!
jasminum sambac (Jasmine) leaf cell extract