Traditionally, sunscreens were used to protect people from sunburn, primarily caused by UVB rays. Protection from UVA rays is essential, as they can also alter the regeneration process of our skin tissue and accelerate skin aging.TINOSORB® M introduces a new technology of UV skin protection. It is the first sun filter using microfine particle technology which acts both as a micropigment and organic UV absorber. TINOSORB M is a highly efficient sunscreen due to its triple action: UV absorption by a photo-stable organic molecule, light scattering and light reflection by its microfine structure. TINOSORB M can help you meet the most stringent UV protection requirements around the world.
- Unique photo-stable broad-spectrum UV Filter for the water phase
- High contribution to UVA protection due to strong absorption in long UVA I
- Micro- fine organic particles in water flexibility in oil phase
- Boosting effect with oil-soluble UV filters due to triple action
- Reduced fabric staining and improved formulation color
- Excellent skin care and repair
- Outstanding photo-stability