Protection from sun exposure is a daily task, that can be achieved in one step of a face routine with this Daily Mineral Skin Tint Formula. Pleasant light feeling, sheer even coverage, and full protection allow for this formula to be used either as a standalone product or as one of a multi-step routine such as a primer or foundation.
- Z-COTE® Sheer a naturally derived, broad-spectrum inorganic UV filter dispersion with sheer application and high compatibility for ease in formulating both daily and beach wear protection products
- Hallbrite® BHB a UV filter solubilizer and stabilizer which significantly increases in vivo SPF performance while exhibiting excellent spreadability and moisturizing to skin
- Verdessence™ Xanthan a cold-processable thickener derived from 100% renewable feedstock to deliver stability to this emulsion
- Beaute by Roquette DS 146 a highly efficient plant-based W/O emulsifier, especially for formulas containing high levels of oils or sunscreen, and achieves a smooth and dry feel upon application
|A||Cetiol® B||Dibutyl Adipate||3.00|
|Z COTE® Sheer||Zinc Oxide (and) Coco-Caprylate/Caprate (and) Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate (and) Lecithin||20.00|
|Sensolene® Lite||Ethyl Olivate (and) Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract||5.00|
|Hallbrite® BHB||Butyloctyl Salicylate||3.00|
|Timica® Terra Black||Mica (and) Iron Oxides (CI 77499 (and) CI 77491) (and) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)||0.10|
|Timica® Terra Red||Mica (and) Iron Oxides (CI 77491) (and) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)||0.20|
|Timica® Terra Yellow||Mica (and) Iron Oxides (CI 77492) (and) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)||1.25|
|B||Emulgade® Verde 10MS||Polyglyceryl-10 stearate||5.00|
|Dehymuls® PGPH||Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate||2.00|
|Covi-Ox® T 70C||Tocopherol||0.50|
|Verdessence™ Xanthan||Xathan Gum||0.25|
|Beaute by Roquette® ST 118||Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch||2.00|
|Beaute by Roquette® DS 146||Cyclodextrin (and) Sorbitol (and) Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate||5.00|
|Euxyl PE 9010||Phenoxyethanol||1.00|
- Combine all Phase A ingredients and mix well, heat to 70-75°C. Disperse pigment using an Ultra Turrax.
- Once well combined, add Phase B ingredients to Phase A and mix well maintaining 70-75°C.
- In a separate vessel, premix thickeners with Propanediol and add to water. Add the rest of the Phase C ingredients and heat to 70-75.
- Add Phase AB to Phase C and mix well maintaining 70-75°C. Homogenize and then cool to 40°C.
Adjust pH to 7-7.5.