This Food inspired Pudding Cream is made with naturally derived modifiers to create a luxurious lotion to create a 98% ISO-16128 natural.* The use of Eumulgin SG allows high compatibility with electrolytes including water-soluble UV filters and a high flexibility in formulations regarding commonly used raw materials.
Cetiol LC is a traditional, medium spreading emollient for modern cosmetic applications.
|Sequence||Trade Name||INCI Name||%|
|Rheocare® XGN||Xanthan Gum||2.00|
|B||Myritol® 331 N||Cocoglycerides||6.00|
|Cremophor® GS 32||Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate||1.10|
|Cutina® CP||Cetyl Palmitate||1.60|
|Eumulgin® SG||Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate||0.20|
|Lanette® O||Cetearyl Alcohol||1.20|
Procedure for Pudding Cream
- Add phase A ingredients one at a time, mix until uniform between additions, then heat to 70-75C
- Combine phase B ingredients and heat to 70-75C
- Add B to A and homogenize until uniform, then transfer to propeller mixing and start cooling
- Pre-mix CaSO4 with glycerin and add to water while homogenizing, homogenize until uniform (~1 minute)
- Add phase C to batch, mix and cool until room temperature then stop
*Non-BASF products not considered in calculation and certification
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Clear Concepts for Clean Beauty!
Pudding Cream Formula No. SC-US-21-36036-84