Lanette O NA is used for viscosity regulation in cosmetic oil-in-water emulsions. Lanette® O NA is a yellow wax that has a semi-translucent to opaque appearance which is supplied in pellets and flakes. On account of its consistency giving characteristics, Lanette O NA is mainly used in viscosity regulation.
At higher temperatures, this product may melt and re-solidify upon cooling to form larger agglomerates or lumps. This type of change does not affect product quality.
Interested in other Lanette® products? Click here to view available products!
BASF Personal Care offers a wide range of products in various personal care market segments such as Antiperspirant/Deodorants, Body Care, Oral Care, Sun Care, and more. These high-performing products enable the development of formulations that fulfill consumer’s needs.
Applications for Lanette O NA
- Sun Care
- Skin Care
- Anti-wrinkle products, body butter
- Hair Care
- Styling products, pomades, conditioners, waxes, solid shampoos
- Face Care
- Baby Care
- Beard Care
- Hand Care
- Ethylether: freely soluble
- Chloroform: freely soluble
- Petrolether: practically insoluble
- Ethylalcohol: freely soluble
- Paraffin Oil: practically insoluble
- Water: practically insoluble
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow your Know – Don’t Sleep on Overnight Beauty!