This Feel The Balance – Super Antioxidant Facial Mask is composed of Beraclay red and Pequi Oil to help you discover a unique experience that helps nourish and provide skin firmness with tensor effect and pro-vitamin A.
The formulation features the following ingredients:
- Beraclay Red: the natural red coloring of this ingredient comes from its concentration of iron. It softens the skin, causing an immediate perceptible effect. The presence of active oligoelements gives the clay a distinct beneficial result for sensitive skin.
- Pequi Oil: rich in fatty acids that are very similar to those found in the epidermis. Allows this oil for use in hair and skin care applications.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Up to 100%|
|Xanthan Gum||Xanthan Gum||0.70|
|D||Sucrose Polystearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables||5.00|
|Pequi Oil refined||Caryocar Brasiliense Fruit Oil, Tocopherol||1.50|
Procedure for Feel The Balance – Super Antioxidant Facial Mask
- In an auxiliary beaker, mix the ingredients of Phase A using the mechanical stirrer with maximum speed for 30 minutes
- Add Phase B into Phase A and mix for 15 minutes using the mechanical stirrer.
- Mix the components of Phase C in a separate beaker (with magnetic stirrer) and add into Phase A+B under stirring.
- Heat Phase A+B+C to 75°C under stirring.
- In the main beaker, mix Phase D and heat to 75°C – 80°C under mixing. When temperature achieved, keep stirring (~4.000 rpm) and heat for 10 minutes.
- At temperature, pour Phase D into Phase A+B+C and homogenize gently.
- Add the Phase E below 40°C one by one under stirring. Mix until homogeneous.
- Check the pH and adjust to 5.0 – 5.5 if necessary.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: The Price of Beauty Doesn’t Have to Cost the Environment!
Formulation No. FAC 087-0118_01