This Thermal Protection Shampoo with Beraclay Black presents in its composition minerals that promote a smooth and complete cleansing, reducing the scalp desquamation, besides protecting hair from damage caused by the dryer or flat iron, leaving it smooth and silky.
The formulation features Beraclay Black which is a rejuvenating clay and has a higher level of titanium when compared to other Beraclay clays. It’s rich in composition of mineral salts and oligoelements is essential for maintaining a healthy looking skin. It also improves the viscosity of emulsions.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Water||Aqua||Up to 100%|
|Magnesium Aluminum Silicate||2.00|
|B||Sodium Laureth Sulfate||25.00|
|C||Sodium Hydroxide||q.s. pH 6.5 – 6.8|
Glucamide (and) CocoBetaine
|G||Aqua (and) Glycol Distearate
(and) Laureth-4 (and)
Olivate (and) Hydrogenated
Oilve Oil Unsaponifiables
Procedure for Thermal Protection Shampoo
- Homogenize the components of Phase A with high stirring for 30 minutes.
- Add the component of Phase B under stirring.
- Adjust the pH to 6.5 – 6.8 using Phase C.
- In a separate beaker, mix the components of Phase D with manual stirrer.
- Add the component of Phase E into Phase D under stirring.
- Premix the Phase F and add to Phase E+D.
- Add the components of Phase G to Phase D+E+F one by one, and homogenize after each addition.
- Add Phase D+E+F+G into Phase A+B.
- Finally adjust the viscosity with Phase H.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Trends Post: The Price of Beauty Doesn’t Have to Cost the Environment!
Formulation No. CAP 076-0917