This SPF Stick with Bareminerals has an SPF of 25. It provides natural coverage with a blurr effect, leaving imperfections softened due to the presence of clays. It has high spreadability and dry touch, as well as detoxifying action and a firming effect.
This formulation contains the following ingredients:
- Cupuaçu Butter: acts as an emollient, providing a pleasant touch, softness, and smoothness to the skin. It promotes the recovery of natural moisture and elasticity by strengthening the skin barrier.
- Babaçu Oil: is rich in lauric acid. It helps restore hydration in regions where there has been a disruption of the peptide chain.
- Beraclay Amazonian White Clay: is a natural clay found in the Brazilian Biome, collected from the Marajó shore, in the Amazon river. This clay is rich in unsaponifiable fractions of organic particles and forest nutrients. It has a peculiar mineral composition, due to its geographical location.
|Phase||Trade Name||INCI Name||% w/w|
|A||Babaçu Oil Refined||Orbignya oleifera seed oil, Tocopherol||Up to 100%|
|Cupuaçu Butter Refined||Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Tocopherol||7.00|
|Candelilla Wax||Euphorbia Cerifera
|Ucuuba Butter ST Grade||Virola surinamensis seed butter, Tocopherol||3.00|
|Buriti Oil Refined||Mauritia flexuosa fruit oil, Tocopherol||1.00|
|Beraclay Gold Micronized||Kaolin||7.30|
|Beraclay Dark Red Micronized||Kaolin||2.56|
|Beraclay Black Micronized||Kaolin||0.54|
|Amazonian White Clay||Kaolin||1.00|
Procedure for SPF Stick with Bareminerals
- Heat Phase A and heat until 80°C.
- Add Phase B into Phase A while stirring.
- Start to cool down.
- Fill into package at approximately 65°C – 70°C.
- Allow to cool down at room temperature for up to 24 hours.
Looking for more ideas and innovations for your next project? Check out our featured Grow Your Know: Formulate Multi-Functional and Effective Sun Care Products!
Formulation No. COR 112-0217_01